« Home | EXCLUSIVE! Madonna lets slip her African lovechild... » | Harold and Kumar Had it Easy » | OMGZ EXCLUSIVE OC NEWS!!! » | Blogger Blaggings » | Narnianation » | Infinite Loop » | Keira Knightley is Stalking Me » | Mysteriousness in Celebritation Land »

KRCR 101.3 - Super trax for the super generation

Red Carpet Rumbler is officially won over by the social networking bullshit. Was it MySpace? Obviously not. Was it Friendster? Definitely not. Was it Facebook? Oh no. Was it SuperFriendSpace? That DOESN'T EXIST.

No, it was last.fm, a site I only discovered existed this morning because, apparently, I'm slow to pick up on these things. All-the-G's, as mentioned earlier, clued me in during routine Mix-CD discussion and right now I'm listening to a custom streaming radio station made up of songs I like and songs that sound like songs I like. The internet is full of wonder.

Go, sign up, before I come and find you and FINISH YOU.

And to think I alwasy refused to "do" LastFM because it was too geeky...

You have always had trouble differenciating between geeky and mad. And on that topi-- OH MY GOD THERE'S A BRIGHT PINK BEETLE CONVERTIBLE OUTSIDE. I HAVE SOME KEYING TO DO.

Post a Comment